Data Klesch may collect from you
Klesch receives, collects and uses personal data on the basis of legitimate interests driven by their business needs:
- Klesch does not actively collect personal data from this website except when provided by you. While you browse our website, we may collect the details of visits made including the volume of traffic received and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses for the purposes of administrating or compiling demographic information and for monitoring usage and performance of this website
- We may collect data in order to fulfil legal obligations. We receive this information via our account application process, mutual contractual agreements, Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and through the services that you have agreed to provide Klesch. We may also obtain data from you or your partners, through legal agreements that you have with us or with our partners on behalf of us in order to deliver contractual/legal obligations
- We may also collect data via recording and monitoring phone calls in order to comply with regulatory obligations
The rights of a data subject
In accordance with the GDPR you have the right to:
- access your personal data
- request rectification of your personal data
- request erasure of any of your personal data that we hold
- request restriction of processing of data about you
- object to processing of data about you
- data portability
Also where our processing of personal data is based on you having given consent, you have the right as a data subject to withdraw that consent at any time.
Retention of Data
We keep your data for as long as it is required or as permitted by law and regulations.
We use tracking technology (“Cookies”) to gather such information as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location and understanding as to how visitors use this website. We use this data to improve the performance of the website. The recorded data is used anonymously. For more information about Cookies, see our Cookies Policy.
We may share your personal information with any member of the Klesch Group.
We undertake to take all reasonable steps to prevent your personal data from being seen by third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to other third parties if required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes.
Make a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the United Kingdom the relevant supervisory authority is the Office of the Information Commissioner, full contact details can be found on http://www.ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
No offer, no obligation
No information published on the Klesch website constitutes a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to engage in any investment activity, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind. The information published and opinions expressed are provided by Klesch for personal use and for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Klesch makes no representation and gives no warranty of any kind (either express or implied) that the information and opinions expressed on the Klesch website are accurate, complete or up to date.
This website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites, which are beyond the control of Klesch. Any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site nor do Klesch take any responsibility for the use or content or privacy practices of these websites. The links are provided for your convenience only.
Limitation of liability
Klesch disclaims, without limitation, all liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, losses, liabilities, expenses or costs of whatever nature which might be incurred through the use of or access to as well as lack of access to the Klesch website, or any links to third-party websites, or which might be incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this website.
Klesch holds the copyright to any and all information and content appearing on this website.
The corporate logo, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade addresses and products as well as services on this website are protected in England and internationally. Under no circumstances may they be used without prior written consent from Klesch.
This website and all information and documents contained herein are the property of Klesch and are protected by all applicable copyright and related rights conventions, laws and regulations. No permission is granted to any person to copy or otherwise reproduce any element contained in this website, except for strictly private and non-commercial use only.
Visitors may use this website for information purpose only. Klesch makes no representation and gives no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any of this information. Visitors to this website shall assume the entire risk of relying on the information provided herein.
Terms and Conditions
Klesch may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check this website regularly for changes. These terms and conditions were last updated on 25th May 2018.